Job TitleRestaurant Manager - NO LATE NIGHT BAR HOURS! Posted: 4/10/2017
LocationGolden Corral Both Inc. - Waldorf
Waldorf, MD 20601
Golden Corral is the BEST family-style buffet and grill restaurant chain in America, consistently ranked #1 year after year!
Our company has just celebrated its 23 year anniversary and we are continuing to grow. Both Inc., is a franchisee of Golden Corral with 20 locations in MD, VA and GA and SC. Golden Corral Corporation has been in business for over 40 years - we have a very stable financial history and are ranked #1 in the family dining segment of the restaurant industry year after year.
Each of our restaurants employ up to 100 hourly paid employees, generate sales of $3.5 to $7 million dollars and is managed by a Management Team consisting of the General Manager, plus a salaried Kitchen Manager, a salaried Hospitality Manager, and 1 to 2 hourly Assistant Managers.
We are seeking high volume Kitchen Manager and Hospitality Manager with at least 2 years restaurant experience.
* KITCHEN MANAGER up to $55,000 to start
* HOSPITALITY MANAGER up to $50,000 to start
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield medical
- United Concordia dental
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with generous company match
- Paid vacation/sick days
- Paid comprehensive training program with opportunity for advancement
- 2 years of restaurant experience.
- Education (minimum): High School Degree.
- Consent to a background check and drug test.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Hours of work for this position are approximately 55-58 hours per week.
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities.
- Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required.
- Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces.
- Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision.
- Some travel may be required for training and operations meetings.