Job TitleExecutive Chef Posted: 5/04/2017
LocationSTAPLES Center - Los Angeles
1111 South Figueroa
Los Angeles, CA 90015
The Levy family culture has nurtured our incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, we create great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. We're proud that thousands of guests have savored our food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
We are not currently hiring, but please apply online and we will contact you when a position becomes available.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Here is the kind of Executive Chef we are looking for:
- Degree or training in Culinary Arts, Hospitality or related field, or culinary certificate preferred.
- At least two (2) years holding an Executive Chef position.
- Seven (7) + years of culinary experience High volume, complex foodservice operations experience
- Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- Proven track record of being organized, dependable and self-motivated.
- Team builder and ability to successfully manage and develop a team.
- Able to work independently and have the capacity to manage up and down.
- Ability to work 60 + hours per week (as needed).
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including days, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
Levy Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the LA Fair Chance Ordinance.