Job TitleExperienced Kitchen Manager & Hospitality Manager Posted: 6/14/2017
LocationGolden Corral Both Inc. - Largo
Largo, MD 20774
NO LATE BAR HOURS - AND FAMILY FRIENDLY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Hospitality Manager up to $50k to start - Kitchen Manager up to $55k to start
Golden Corral is the BEST family-style buffet and grill restaurant chain in America, consistently ranked #1 year after year!
Our company has just celebrated its 23 year anniversary and we are continuing to grow. Both Inc., is a franchisee of Golden Corral with 20 locations in MD, VA and GA and SC. Golden Corral Corporation has been in business for over 40 years - we have a very stable financial history and are ranked #1 in the family dining segment of the restaurant industry, year after year.
Each of our restaurants employ up to 100 hourly paid employees, generate sales of $3.5 to $7 million dollars and is managed by a Management Team consisting of the General Manager, plus at least one salaried Kitchen Manager, one salaried Hospitality Manager, and 1 to 2 hourly Assistant Managers
* Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield medical
* United Concordia dental
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Life insurance
* 401K retirement plan with generous company match
* Paid vacation/sick days
* Paid comprehensive training program with opportunity for advancement
* Relocation assistance
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Minimum education: High School.
- Consent to a background check and drug test.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Hours of work for this position are approximately 55-58 hours per week.
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities.
- Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required.
- Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces.
- Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision.
- Some travel may be required for training and operations meetings.