Job TitleDining Room Server Posted: 8/29/2017
LocationCherokee Town & Country Club Inc
Atlanta, GA 30305
We are hiring Dining Room Servers
- Ensures that all members and guests of the Club receive proper, attentive, courteous, and expedient service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere. Someone who takes pride in delivering fabulous food and superior experiences!
- Familiarize yourself with menu and daily specials.
- Take food and beverage orders, suggest/inform members and guests about dinner/dessert/wine selections.
- Have a good understanding of P.O.S. (Point of Sale) system.
- Be able to serve and remove dishes using the proper service methods as instructed.
- Serve beverages using the proper service methods as instructed.
- Serve wine using the proper service methods as instructed.
- Provide excellent service to all members and guests and immediately correct any deficiencies.
- Anticipate member needs.
- Greet the member by name.
- Ensuring that the dining room is clean and tidy at all times, which includes: floor, windowsills, chairs, tables, all service areas, side stations, silverware, etc.
- Set-up and breakdown of tables, chairs, and banquet material as by the daily room set up designated by the manager on duty.
- Notify the manager on duty if you leave your station for any reason.
- Ensuring that your uniform is properly pressed for each shift and youre your personal appearance is superb.
- Prompt attendance at the beginning of your shift.
- Assisting bus persons clearing dishes to the kitchen.
- Ensure that all silverware is properly polished before setting on table.
- Ensure that all member water and ice tea glasses are repeatedly filled.
- Properly complete all assigned opening and closing side work.
- Constant upkeep of menus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Friendly and composed at all times.
- Service Oriented
- A team player
We participate in Everify / Cherokee is a Drug Free Workplace